Saturday, May 12, 2007

Galapagos Update 2


Meeting with Liz on Thursday was very productive and confirmed my belief that practically trying out the ideas of the first draft of the script is essential. We were able work (in a cluttered studio) on defining a character and role that Liz will play. The decisions taken have completely made me reassess the writing I have done thus far. As a result I have started a 2nd draft, which seeks to focus some of the many ideas and languages that are at play in the text. This will be expanded on during the diploma stage presentation next Thursday.


Good luck to all VLP students presenting on Tuesday, I am sorry I will miss the work but I am going to Manchester for a two-day workshop with Ronnie Burkett, exploring the writing and dexterity of text for puppets.

Grab it hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home